Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Squirrel on Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve 2007, we had a furry visitor.  We were living in an apartment building on the third floor.  There were some trees near our window, but not too close.  I'm not sure how, but a squirrel ended up on our window ledge.  Then it was climbing our screen.  So of course I grabbed my camera! 

Since our challenge at Lasting Memories is Christmas in July, I'm entering this layout! 






Details:
All paper and embellishments by K&Co
White Gelly Roll Pen

Photobucket

7 comments:

Michele said...

ohhh.. how funny! He wanted to celebrate christmas!! :-)

Brenda said...

Naturally I thought of the movie Christmas Vacation! Great layout!

Ashley said...

Cute layout! The papers you chose go beautifully with the theme and pictures.

Denise Pustelniak said...

How cute! I think he didn't want to get left out (I hope you wrapped up a nut for him) Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

I guess he wanted to celebrate with you. Great thinking getting the camera. A true scrapper. I love your page.

Evanna said...

Great LO, love the paper!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great layout. What a funny little squirrel.