Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Bustle

Here's another page from my wedding album. Outside of the church (before I got into the limo) my mom did my bustle.

I just loved my mom's dress!  The rose lace at the bottom left of my layout actually came from one of the cards that I received for the wedding.  It looked to much like my mom's dress that I used it on the page.  The original card had a pink background, but I changed it out to make it purple.





Details:
Paper by Recollections & Paper Pizzazz
Photo frame, "Mother of the Bride" sticker, and lace bows & circles by K& Co
Cricut Gypsy Font

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lauren

Stunning and what a lovely way to remember your wedding day. I must try to do this. It is our 10th Anniversary today - a good day to start!!!!

Hugs Ali x

eiyiyi said...

So beautiful ... both the bride and the layout. hugs, eileen

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH WOW!!! Man girl your getting me eager to do a LO which i haven't done in ages!!! Brilliant idea adding the rose pattern to the LO.Yup i agree it matches your moms dress lol!Very pretty hun and great take on the sketch,RubyM:)