Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Card - Week 1

One of my goals for 2011 is to create at least one Christmas card per week.  Here's my first Xmas card of 2011 (I actually made three identical cards because they were SO easy!):


I used a pre-made patterned card by Recollections.  I used adhesive felt ornaments (16 in a pack) from Joann's dollar bin.  I used ribbon from my stash and a Studio G sentiment.  Easy peasy!

Challenges:
1. Winter Wonderland - Going dotty
2. ABC Xmas - A is for anything goes


Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie said...

Breautiful card and a great start to your Christmas cards
Hugs,
julie

Unknown said...

What a great idea Lauren!! I think I will join you in that idea! Love this card you made!! Hugs, Frea

scrapn_momof2 said...

Gorgeous card Lauren. I am doing the same thing, but with my Christmas tags. :)

downrightcrafty said...

wow love all the dots and such a beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely job! I have emailed you hunny, Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge Samantha :0)