Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #33

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Throwdown, our challenge is distressing. Our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique, and I chose this adorable Noah's ark.

I'm not really into distressing. I prefer a cleaner look to my cards.  Plus, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I always end up inking the edges over and over to try to make sure they are the same on all sides. 


Details:
DCWV Patterned Paper
Stamp by The Stamping Boutique
Studio G sentiment
Button from stash, twine
Nestabilities Circle
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, such a lovely card, love those merry bright colours. And distressing is supposed to look uneven hun! It's your chance for NOT being neat LOL!! Maybe that's why I love it so much hahaha!! Hugs, Frea

Karen Wilson said...

This is so cute and colorful! Love the distressed edges, I think it's perfect!

Savahanna said...

the card came out great. I love the colors

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute baby card, love the bright colors!

Davi said...

Lauren you did a fab job...the bright fun colors and the striped dp with the image!!

Kim said...

Love your distressed look and the image is adorable.

Leah said...

I love the happy colors you went with on this! It came out so sweet:)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cheerful colors, adorable card!!