Monday, January 10, 2011

Tea Thank You Card

One of my Christmas presents from my Mother in Law was tea for two. Debbie took me to an adorable restaurant called "The Painted Tea Cup." They served all sorts of tea, pastries, desserts, and little tea sandwiches. It was so cute (and delicious!).

We also had way too much fun shopping in the gift shop!  She bought me an adorable necklace with a teapot on it. 

I made this card to thank her for taking me and for the necklace.


Inside:

Details:
K& Co Papers, Cricut Wall Decor & More, Basic Gray tea stamps, Studio G sentiment stamp, Brown sharpie

Challenges:
1. Card Making Moma's - girls just wanna have fun
2. Crafty Catz - food or drink
3. Let's Create - Note 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Berry said...

This is really pretty Lauren I'm sure she will love it hugs Rebekah xx

Karen Wilson said...

This is the perfect card! Sounds like a very nice Christmas gift.

Sue Althouse said...

Oh, I love to go to tea - that sounds like it was such fun! Very pretty and thoughtful card!

Mandy said...

Lauren, this is such a pretty thank you card.

Thank you for joining in with our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

Mandy

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

what a great card to thank her with. I am sure she will love it. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

Jess

Sprytebyrd said...

What a sweet thank you card!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot