Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge 22

This week at Lasting Memories, our challenge was to stamp on our layout.

I didn't use any patterned paper on my layout.  I stamped the background on the purple paper.  I also stamped the journaling circle.  


I used the sketch at The Paper Variety:

Here's a close-up of the stamped background.  I used my white pen to add the dots. It really adds dimension.  I got the idea from Marushy - she sent me a card with this stamp all over it. 



The stamped journaling circle.  I added the white dots around the edges.

I am in love with these hydrangea stickers!  I don't know if you can tell, but they are several layers thick and have sparkles on them!  So pretty in person!  

Details:
Bazill Basics Cardstock
Cricut Lacy Labels Cart
Inkadinkado dot flourishes stamp, Autumn Leaves round journaling stamp
K&Co Hydrangea flowers and wedding stickers


Photobucket

12 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lauren

Fantastic stamped background, and such a gorgeous layout.

Hugs Ali x

eiyiyi said...

Stunning, the entire layout is fabulous. Love the stamping. You couldn't buy a more perfect background. hugs, eileen

mindy gallagher said...

Awww Lauren this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at TPV!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Beautiful LO! Love your flourishes! I thought they were embossed until I took a closer look. What a neat idea. Your pics are pretty also.

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, that is sooo cool this layout! Love the absence of DP, you can do a lot with a few stamps! HUgs, Frea

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous, Lauren. I love how you added dimension to your stamping, so pretty! I love those stickers too. I had some of those once and they're really layered up and look awesome on pages and cards.

Sue said...

Awesome layout. The stamped background is gorgeous and I really the love the dimension the white pen work added. I did another layout yesterday with that same sketch.

XXOO AMY said...

wonderful stamping! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

patti west said...

love this lo, lauren! The lavendar is so pretty - photos are gorgeous, and your hand writing journaling is so well done. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Gorgeous layout! love the stamping background! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety:)

Teresa Jaye said...

Lauren this layout is so beautiful. I love the background paper you made and the hydrangeas are so pretty. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! I am familiar with the William Penn Inn, I live north of you just off the Lansdale exit of the turnpike!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Pretty pretty LO. I just adore those stickers and your stamp...gorgeous!