Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge 23

At Lasting Memories this week, we have a sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:




Since I used a sketch, I also entered this layout into Sketches in Thyme's open sketch challenge (you can enter any layout as long as you used a sketch to create it).  I decided to scrap the pictures from New Years Eve.  I took lots of pictures that night, but I didn't want to do a double page spread.  If you visit my blog regularly, you probably know that I like to put LOTS of pictures on every page.  Here's my layout:

It's hard to see the clock in the other pic - it is metallic and hard to photograph.  Here's a closeup:



Details:
DCWV Luxury Stack Papers
Cricut Wild Card Font
Jolees New Years Embellishments (so CUTE!)
Autumn Leaves Journaling Stamp
Black Sharpie


Thanks for visiting!


Photobucket

12 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great LO Lauren I really like the Jolee's embellishments...they're cute!

ChelleStamps said...

Just wanted to say you have a fabulous blog and I'm looking forward to getting to working with you and getting to know you in our new adventure :)
Shelly

Karen Howard said...

I haven't scrapbooked in ages, love your take on the sketch! I'm now a follower. Hugs, Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, love this scrapbook page, and your Daphne looks soooo cute!! Is she as afraid for the fireworks as mine? I have to give them a tranquilizer from the vet in order to make sure they don't get a heart attache!! Hugs, Frea

Sue said...

Very nice layout Lauren. You sure did get a lot of photos on there. Very creative with the center photo on the right side. I love your metal clock and the journaling. Looks great.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO is GREAT! LOVE the clock!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lauren

Love all the details on your layout, great pics too.

Hugs Ali x

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

You always have the cutest LO HUN!
You seemed to have loads of fun in these pictures and the added embellishments are a nice touch!
Oh and the clock is awsome lol! Ruby♥

Melissa said...

great sketch and beautiful LO! love the embellies and the journaling. thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

Karen Wilson said...

How cool that you added more pics to an area that looked like one pic on the sketch! Super idea! Looks like you all had tons of fun!

Kristie W. said...

Super fun layout, I love all the embellies. I didn't take any pics this New Year's, we didn't do anything exciting lol

lizzaveta said...

Beautiful LO!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!