Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge 21

This week at Lasting Memories, we have a recipe challenge: 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, 3 colors.

I need to try to change it up a little and scrap something other than my wedding.  My 7 year old nephew slept over Valentine's Day weekend last year.

I used this sketch from Pencil Lines:



 



This was a great way to use some Christmas paper for a non-Christmas layout.  Since my nephew was wearing burgundy and red in all the pictures, this paper worked.  Plus, I made the page that goes next to it match.... but it's for another upcoming challenge, and I'm not sharing yet!

Details:
K&Co Brenda Walton Christmas Paper
Nestabilities, Making Memories Letter stickers, Stamped image by Sherrod Studio, Jolees video game controller, ribbon & button from stash

Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is a great lo! I love the use of the christmas paper with a non Christmas theme. Boys sure do love video games.

eiyiyi said...

What a fun layout! Nice job using the Christmas paper. We always have so much of it left. thanks for the inspiration. hugs, eileen

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lauren

Love all the pictures, and the little details.

Hugs Ali x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great LO!! Love the stamped image...perfect!

Denise Pustelniak said...

This looks like a FUN day and it does look good with Christmas paper!

Karen Wilson said...

I really love this layout! Looks like you guys all had fun and neat to see Christmas paper used for something other than Christmas. It's perfect!

Sue said...

Great layout. I love the journaling and the embellishments. The papers are wonderful too. I love that you used Christmas papers for a non-Christmas layout.