Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Christmas in July - Dear Santa, I Can Explain

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 2.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

This layout is a complete scraplift of a layout by Kaybeetoo that I found here: https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/597933/view/5810875/-1/72/0.html 

I went to a pollyanna (I'll post that layout tomorrow) and I got this Santa headband.  I had to take Christmas photos of my fur babies in it!  This layout worked perfectly for these photos.  












Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style
Doilies from Stash

No comments: