Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Christmas in July - Pollyanna

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 3.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

This layout is about my pollyanna with friends this year.  We call it the "Ho Ho Hoes party" LOL.  We all wore Christmas pajamas and we each received a Santa, Snowman or Reindeer headband to wear.  








Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style

No comments: