Friday, July 13, 2018

Christmas in July - I Love Baking

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 5.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

Baking Christmas cookies is one of my absolute favorite things do to during the holidays.  I make many many batches and then bring them wherever I go.  I bartend part time, so I bring cookies to our annual Ugly Sweater Party.  I also bring them to my parent's house, my brother's, and my brother in law's.  







Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style
Deer Cookie Stickers by Jolees

No comments: