Thursday, July 12, 2018

Christmas in July - O Christmas Tree

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 4.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

This year, I actually remembered to take photos of us decorating the Christmas tree.  In the top left photo you can even find Daphne sitting in her favorite chair and overseeing the operation.  









Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style

No comments: