Sunday, July 15, 2018

LM 404 - All About Me - Throwback to Your Glory Days


This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "All About Me." This week, our challenge is to scrap a photo of you from your glory days.

I've been meaning to scrap this photo for a while. It's one of my favorite photos of me as a baby. When I was at the scrapbook expo last summer, I bought a phone die cut specifically for this photo.

This photo was taken on Christmas 1984. I was 14 months old and Santa gave me a Fisher Price Phone. I must have loved it, because it is in all the photos from a Christmas and in many others from around this time.
















Supplies: 
Echo Park Toy Box (paper and stickers)
Echo Park A Boy's Life (paper)
Echo Park Jack & Jill Ephemera (#1 embellishment)
October Afternoon Daily Flash (pink phone sticker)
Paper Wizard Die Cut Phone (from Toy Story set)
Buttons from Stask

No comments: