Sunday, July 15, 2018

Christmas in July - Murder Mystery

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 7, the last day.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

My brother and sister in law invited me to go to a Murder Mystery dinner with them.  The Cock & Bull restaurant in Lahaska, PA hosts murder mysteries all the time and this was the first one I attended.  It was called "A Dickens of a Murder" and it was great.  There were lots of laughs, a great story line and many Christmas Carols sung.  










Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style
Doilies from Stash

I am entering this layout into The Merry Christmas Challenge.

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful scrapbook layout! I love all of your embellishments. Feel free to link this up to my other challenge blog, Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges. The theme is always any kind of paper scrapbook layout. https://biminimoose.blogspot.com/
Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge! Hope you'll join us again.
Janis, Challenge blog Owner