Monday, July 9, 2018

Christmas in July - Our Christmas Card 2017

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 1.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

Every year, I make a scrapbook page for my Christmas card.  It's always the first page of my Christmas section of my scrapbook each year.  This year's card features 4 photos from my 10th anniversary trip to Ireland.  The middle photo was taken at a friend's wedding and it is my very favorite photo of my husband and I.








Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style
Doilies from Stash

No comments: