Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July!  I wanted to share a layout I made with photos from 4th of July last year.  My husband and I have thrown an Independence Day party for the last few years.  This year, I decided I needed a year off, so my brother is hosting.











Supplies:
Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper by Simple Stories
K&Co Letters
Thickers Blue Polka Dot Letters
K&Co Stars & Flourishes
Joleens Stars


I am entering this layout in these challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - red, white and blue
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

2 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

LOVE your beautiful LO!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Pamela said...

Great array of layouts. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x