Sunday, July 1, 2018

LM 402 - All About Me - Love Your Selfie

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "All About Me."  This week, our challenge is to use a selfie on your layout. 

I was looking through my photos and I came across some from the day I got my perm.  My hair is POKER STRAIGHT and I have always wanted curly hair.  I discussed it with my hairdresser and I finally got my first perm last fall.  I absolutely LOVE it!  Pink Paislee's Summer Lights Collection was perfect for this layout! 









Supplies:
White Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Pink Paislee Summer Lights 6x6 Pad
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Ephemera
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Chipboard
Black Sharpie Fine Pen

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love your accents for this along with the 4 background colors for each photo. Great example for the Lasting Memories Challenge! :)

Natalie Dill said...

Love the page & I LOVE that you documented this about yourself! Cute mermaids!