Saturday, July 14, 2018

Christmas in July - Snow Fun

Christmas is my favorite thing to scrapbook.  This month, the Paper Issues facebook group is hosting Scrappy Christmas in July.  

I have decided to post one Christmas layout per day this week.  Today is day 6.  If you'd like to see the other 6 layouts, click on the label "Christmas in July" at the bottom of the post.  

October Afternoon is my all time favorite scrapbook company.  I have made up a kit with several October Afternoon Christmas collections that I've been hoarding.  That's all I will use in these 7 layouts.  

This year, it snowed a couple times before Christmas.  Rocky and Daphne love the snow, so I took some photos of them.  I especially love seeing all the snow in Daphne's fur.  It really sticks to her long hair!






Supplies:
October Afternoon Under the Tree
October Afternoon Silent Night
October Afternoon Make it Merry
October Afternoon Holiday Style

No comments: